Wednesday, October 16, 2013

1610 @@@

@_@ sleepy..



Enjoyed my 1day raya haji holiday with my family :D so happy and relaxing, how nice if we can have more holidays in weekdays :p laogong was not at home, life went well too :p



Kitchen piping burst. So a good wife washing dishes at the backyard under the rain! At the same time, helping Eva to clean the messy backyard. By the way, Eva is my house compound PIC ^^


So after some hardwork, the reward time came!



See us, eat only!


Happy faces and very full stomach!



Night time I went to the church for drama practise. I am the digital background and sound effect PIC. Learnt new on stage skill when a drama teacher shared with us some good tips :)

Reached home nearly 11pm. Companied my mum eating supper. Sis and I chit chatting on virtual-Europe-trip :p

A good night sleep that ended with..



Working on my this morning meeting material at home and in the train! With sleepy eyes @_@

Well, I just obeyed to my company new CEO holiday advise 'stay away from PC and do thing I like' :D

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: