Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30th the Wednesday




Happily step in the pail..



Hmm.. The water level is a bit high..



Would it better if I get myself in the pail so the water will be flowing out more?



It doesn't seem its way.. The water is cold although my heart is warm..



No. I should ask for helping hands before I freeze myself..

Ya.. Am having the feeling of the above illustration. In one of my new scope assignment. Feeling excited when I got new discovery and when I get positive result after my trial! Still.. am a bit lost..



See the pic of today me - pimples on the face and water retention rounded face. Last night I slept before 12am, woke up once at 3.02am then 5am then 5.45am took bath and feeling nervous! Told my sis am wearing black today. Black Wednesday coz today I need to show my 1week study result to my boss? ><

Lately, when I frustrated with my job performance, I asked myself 'am I having high expectation towards myself? Need to know everything over the night?' Or 'this is the level of my real capability?' Maybe I am perfectionist - of course am not talking about my body figure :p so I feel down when I can't move freely like I used to be in my comfort zone.



Let's fighting! Having faith of - one day, today difficult situation will be a comfort zone to me! :D pushing the limits!

Let's see my children exam papers. Last night I signed their final exam papers, got to know, angel can answer all the questions in her exam! She didn't get 100% is because of some -0.5% for word writing or not clearly. Except for Malay paper she got 46 and 63 the rest are >95%! I admit I was lacking of confidence of angel performance in her exam @_@



[angel] I like one of the picture story telling 'after school, I see classmate felt down, I walk quickly to help the classmate stand up, teacher said I was a good child' 1st I found the story interesting, feel like the girl like to be recognized. 2nd, the story is long in an exam ;p



This paper she got 99%.



[angel] The teacher was so strict in marking the paper, 1% deducted even the wrong answer had been cancelled. Hmmm..



[royee] the boy non stop laughing when sharing this paper to me. See who helped Princess Eliza? A flying girl! Hehe the flying girl or fairy made me laughing too. This is the reason I only allowed bbb to buy comics in English language only. They are good in Chinese but Rojak in English then fail in Malay language @_@



Nowadays children are carrying loads of parents and teachers expectation. My standard 1 girl got bad headache after her 1st day exam. She told me 'I got exam stress' @_@



Papa got financial commitment pressure too. Earning money by losing good health :( my colleague said, 1 child = 1 bungalow. Hmm I wonder if I can maintain my 3 bungalows well in coming 15 years?


Last night I was busy looking for missing school text books for bbb, today they need to return all the books. Pasted here and there for broken pages. Even I needed to make book covers for missing covers! After some housework, total flat on the bed. Working
mummy is tired + work stress. Just hoping husband don't put high expectation for household cleanliness and give unnecessary stress to the supermom. Not easy to be one.



Can you spot me and my 2 girls in the pic? ^0^

Happy Wednesday to you.
I will have a good one after my 10am meeting.. Hopefully ^0^

No comments: