Friday, October 25, 2013

2510 Friday!

Today, in the company, many ppl are happy!


With this mail from our CEO, feeling like the company is moving to modern era :D

Talking about what to wear to the office, some ppl said 'only tight jeans and tight t-shirts allowed!' Haha not for me this sexy body shape :p my head of department said he gonna wear suit and tie :p when I shared this announcement to my children, then I made joke about this 'so, today is my wedding anniversary, I wear wedding gown to my office!' Or 'today is my children sports day, so I wear sport wear to work!' :p

In fact, my office is having nice and comfortable breakout area and academy training center. Besides, we are having breakout area like Starbucks or coffee bean hangout area. You have seen my office floor level breakout area - where I usually eat my lunch box place. Now let me show you another good place to hangout during lunch time..



Our academy floor. We have 2 floor levels for training purposes. Colourful resource center. This is the main entrance. Turn left for training rooms, turn right for meals and tea. Center is library with magazine and books.



So we have 2 TVs at the area for food. Most of the time, they play food channels, so you can watch nice foods while you are eating nice foods :p


Some people read newspaper or chit chatting here. Yesterday I packed my lunch and had my personal quiet moment here :)

Below are our computers screen savers. Our computers screen saver and wallpaper are set and changed according to new products launch or festive season :)


I like this music series :)





Got the feel of relaxing~



Snapped this pic at my office lobby. Normally the festive deco in the office lobby is the same with our customer center deco :) sometime, the children photos in the deco are children of employees! So far, non from me yet hehhehe :p



So today is Friday! Since I love my company - so far :p I will hard hard today, at least for my 1st solo audit session with end user :D gambatte!



Big gulung roti tissue for you~


Have a colourful and sweet weekend!

No comments: