Tuesday, October 29, 2013

29102013 rain

Last night we were sleeping early 1family. Still we were late to school this morning @_@ body recovering from last sunday outing and today we had nice weather to sleep :p

Called up sis this morning, to ask her in future, when see us in the living hall, greet us 'good morning' coz today I see my sis no face expression and left the house like no one was in the house. To reach our children to be polite with good manner, at least we need to make it a habit 1st. Automatically children will follow :)


Sis shared this cutie stuff with me in her traffic jam route to the office. My traffic jam route is most of the time, ambulance rushing to the destination. This morning, the car in front of me, didn't want to make way for the ambulance, I frustrated with the driver, so I horned the driver. Only, he/she moved a little bit @_@ sickening with this kind of not so alert person..

When I was thinking where to have my breakfast..


The car park is flooded! Oh.. How har? I round and round around the area. There were so many empty spaces for my car, but I didn't have car park tickets :(



Finally, I got the ticket from a restaurant. They have daily or hourly tickets. Together, the restaurant owner and I studied how to use the ticket :p



Rm3.90 for a day. Cheaper than my rm4 entrance fee. Can get nearer parking spot too! May consider to take this ticket daily :)



'Gores' for today date then we are done! Hmmm hopefully my car will be safe la..

Yesterday before leaving the office, I got supervisor concerned and lectured about my work performance. Hmmm keep it up, I can bear with my own slowness in learning new things. I truly understand bosses feeling. Just hoping they can stand with my knowledge limitation for now :<



I have started November calendar. November suppose to be a month I show my result of learning the new scope. A month I need to tell bosses, my level of understanding after few months of catching up. But yet.. And not confident for all these @_@ Ai.. Hope, I can see rainbow after the rain. Gambatte!!

Btw, do you see the pineapple tart shown in the picture? Rm70 for 20 pieces. Imported from Taiwan. Got this from a colleague. Yesterday when I was so sleepy at work, i tasted it. Not so sweet but lesser aroma than homemade pineapple tarts we normally eat. I like the packaging anyway :D



Ok pen off here. I want to look at the scenery and sunshine for a minute, before I take a short nap before reaching the office :p

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: