Thursday, October 31, 2013

End of oct




Tonight I..

Was rushing back home to send angel to her ballet class but ended up, we didn't make it coz can't find her ballet uniform..

Feeling tired and mad with my role as a working mother and look like a crazy woman looking for the ballet uniform in a messy house..

dropped children to the house and left the house for dinner alone after angel treating me sarcastically..

didn't want to pack proper dinner for them, but a bun each. I didn't want to talk to my children. So I only left the 3 buns on the dining table and walked up to my room..

complained about the men in my house to my sis just to show my frustration of broken kitchen piping and the smelly dirty plates and bowls..

Wish to leave everything behind and doing nothing on the ground..

Was wondering, if I was not myself, then how would I be then? More happier or worse?



Good night..

No comments: