Friday, July 05, 2013

Special 0507




:D this is the contact pic of my phone. When my mama calls me, I can see her face and my long hair :p



Last night I was exhausted. So tired and sleepy. Made myself awake till 00:00 to send my mama birthday wish in wechat ^^



Before this I quick walked for 50+ min. Why I chose to walk when I was suppose to rest? Coz I wanted to watch the program from goodtv. The deal made to myself was, can only watch video if you are doing the jogging as well. So, body and soul got exercised :)



Today we have pre-puasa makan makan in the office.


Many nice foods!!


I ate a lot of sweet grapes, home cooked meatball pasta only. Later on, a piece of sweeeet brownies!



Yesterday I went out lunch with lunch kaki, heavy lunch for few days.


Yesterday cappuccino made me awake too. Too tired lately. Feeling very sleepy now, but still, I choose not to get myself addicted to caffein.

Lunch time now, most of ppl here gone out to spend their longer Friday lunch break. I am in the office, will eat the small mug of the home cooked laksa I kept from this morning jamuan.



Considering this program. Talking about the benefits and application of picture books reading helping children to know values and mental development. If I go for this 3day camp, then I will miss raya holidays with my laogong and children. But as of now, we don't have any plan for raya holidays.



Tata. Maybe spend sometime browsing for my upcoming travel trip with my sis ^^

No comments: