Wednesday, July 10, 2013

peaceful pace

当转眼仰望耶穌
定睛在祂奇妙慈容
在救主荣耀恩典大光中
世上事必然显为虛空

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace




Sis asked 'why today you are early? Why today you don't scold your children?' Hehe I even have time to prepare breakfast for myself and sis ^^ laogong wake up early today, he does the ironing, he helps prepare children to get ready to school. Last night laogong checked all the school bags and homework.

The moral of the story is - a harmony family to be maintained by father and mother. If alone taking care the all household stuff and children monsters demand, this gonna be very tiring. Thank you laogong :) although he gonna leave us today and come back probably in sunday?



Last night we got our dinner together at the food stall. Eva's favourite is taufufa. Angel always order noodle. Royee is a rice bowl ^0^



Ya you got shocked and ashamed when seeing children sitting in the baby chairs @_@ when I was busy asking what to order, then they walked around and do this and that. Luckily I am not the mum who carries cane everywhere, or else this kind of monsters must kena whacked in the public :~ royee siap brought the drink and enjoying his barley in the baby chair hmmm..



This is another one action they did last sunday in a hypermarket. Royee brought the sisters around and 'started selling of the sisters'.



They watched tv, dancing to the music video in the trolley too.



Last night I wanted a rest for my mind. Listening to songs and start quick walk on the treadmill. Feeling great after sweating, but feeling tired for not sleeping enough @_@ normally after the workout, I take bath and I feel fresh! so stay awake till midnight hmmm..



With my office wear on :p



This is what happen when I force my exhausted body to do some exercise. Tak larat. Target supposed to be 30 min walking at least.



This morning suddenly I got a thought - to revisit my childhood place together with my children. Shall plan for it one day :)

Have a good Wednesday and selamat berpuasa to all my Muslim friends and happy food enjoying for all other friends :D




No comments: