Thursday, July 11, 2013

seven eleven

Good morning Thursday! Walking in the rain this morning, my hair is now double wet :p


Breakfast yesterday. Got nice breakfast with officemates is a small little happiness to start off the beautiful day :D now am in the train, hungry..



Can't sleep well last night. Now am so sleepy. Called up laogong in the midnight, chatting about children and my office stuff. Feeling like paktor time :p it is nice to have someone to talk to in the midnight. I miss the boy friend and girl friend on the line moments :) to this to boy friend is ok. If you try to call husband too often in the midnight, guess, will get warning letter from husband ;p my laogong will issue me letter lo..



Prepared this for 1 big big boss leaving.


The content is this ^^


Well, I helped colleague did one too :p busybody. Doing this design thingy in the office morning is a nice experience too. Suddenly feel like I was back to the young girl time :D

Now am no more a young girl, sometime my action my attitude my thinking like an auntie :( that day my 'matured' colleague teasing me, 'you are still young, you won't do this' hmmm or all young girl will go through the transformation moments of changing ourselves to an auntie? :) I hope I can be a cute auntie kekekke :p



My mama auntie look. Sometime I think this way 'not bad, when I get older, my look = my mama current look, still cheerful and smiley face and presentable' then I feel braved enough to accept my coming old look :p

Lately when we talking about retire age at 60, I said this to my colleague 'hehehe I can see you old auntie look in the office, but you can't see mine!' Naughty me :p imagine, if I still need to work at age of 50+ my mama got her knee surgery at 50+ then now she is with a pack of medicine with her, walk slowly.. As I told my colleague, at that age, I might need to get young girl to help me refill the A4 papers for me to do printing :D then a guy told me, when boss calling you for meeting, you needed extra time, coz you gonna be very sleep motion to get stand up and walk to the meeting room :D

So the moral of the story is - stay healthy and save enough so I don't need to work in the office till age of 60 :p



This morning sis telling me she gonna stop her everyday dinner for a month. So she can fit into her new shirts for our upcoming travel trip.



Lately, what I am more interested on building muscle for my body so I can look fit. Look at the above pic, for the same weight, the the fat and muscle make our outlook differently.



Above Q&A sharing about the energy burnt 10x for fat vs muscle. So we shall train to build more muscle than only focusing on burning fat in order for us to look slimmer.

I thank to my reader shared with me good video clip on exercising to build muscle. I sometime do receive message or comments on - losing weight topic. I appreciate all of them. Feel loved. Coz people cares about me, and maybe they would love to see a more charming and attractive mummy sharing her stories kekekke :p trying to get myself sweat everyday. But the limit is only 1 hour in weekday. Coz I need time for housework, children and sleep hours too.



Tata! Wanna catch some sleep before reaching the station :p



Like this. Don't eerr.. err.. with God, He wants us to confess, be simple and straight to the point when we pray ^^

No comments: