Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1607 Tuesday

Good morning! How do you do?


Am eating subway tuna breakfast with many many olive. Read from the net, it is good to eat 10-15 olive everyday to maintain good health. I don't have fresh olive ar home, so I ask more from subway :p lately, I found honey oat bread is sweet. Last time I was always wonder why it called as honey oat when it didn't have honey taste :)



My day started with my lovely angel playing drama. Didn't finish homework, wanted to skip class, drag and drag... Laogong helped to take bath, put on uniform, bring school bag, looking for hair ribbon.. surprisingly, today laogong is so nice! He didn't even scold angel :D



Midnight came back laogong hang all the cloths 'I didn't put guilty on you, you sleep' wow! Not like my husband @_@ return to my bed with curious feeling and wake up to see a empty big basket! So my dearest blog readers, you may ignore my yesterday post on 'my laogong didn't love me' sort of complaining :p



well want to get back to work. My boss and boss and boss reply emails in the midnight and they reach the office very early. So the pressure is there when, I come in late and siting here enjoying my breakfast and posting a blog >_< work is exciting now coz I learn new thing everyday :) back to the very fresh state and pick up from zero knowledge. This is challenging and meet the self esteem spirit ^^

Have a nice day! I have many travel plans coming up, looking forward oooo



Somehow, I still can't except there is a title that suit my age, and 40! Hello, is that too old?! Hoohhhh

No comments: