Tuesday, July 02, 2013

2nd of July ^^

Good morning!


Breakfast for you! :D guess sis will again complain me on her breakfast coz overcooked the wrap :p "you want me to die because I am too noisy? or you are too rushing in the morning and you just left the wrap on the pan har?" See la, no thank you note from her but complain much on the 'little bit' darker wrap ^0^



This pic shows how Nepal children go to the school. They take risk everyday for their education opportunity. Look at my children, they take all the gifted luxury convenience for granted. Every morning I seems to be a roaring lion and ROAR!!!

Yesterday when I reached the school, teacher on duty checked her watch, then became cheer lady and got angel to walk faster "faster faster, today you are not late!" Teacher must be 'proud' coz the problematic trio are not late - for today :p

Today, another 'blessed' moment. We are late actually. The gate is closing. When the guard auntie saw us, she stopped the closing gate, so children manage to get in without putting names on the record book. Somehow, after 6 months, the guard auntie 'knows as well' too >_< haiya, I am so malu la! Embarrassing myself every school day!




Today is parent teacher meeting day. I don't have additional leave to go to the school. Have an important meeting too in the morning. Then I got laogong to go to the school. Well, let him feel what I have been through is good too! I told laogong we try not to be - absent parents in children life. All the big and small event and occasion of their lives.



So.. Hope today laogong can share with me 'good' comments from teachers of bbb :p last year, when royee was at standard 1, the class teacher said "his result is good, he is good in study, but..." Very long story after the amazing 'but' :D I guess, same opening for today dialogue too hehe.



Love my children. When everyday I complain about my children this and that, after watching the video clip last night, talking about a lady lost her children "when my sister came and complained about her teenager was not behaved, I told her 'no matter how naughty your child is, he is still alive staying with you, you still have chance to educate and guide them to the righteous, for me, I have no chance to talk to my children anymore'" this touched my heart. Why we want to spending time complain and give up our children when we are having chance to change the situation?



I have lost contact with my handmade world @_@ as for now, my focus is on my children character building, learning new skill at work, and looking forward to my coming travel trip. I definitely need to rest at ME time.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: