Monday, July 15, 2013

I have a dream

... and the dream needs rm2.2mil to start off @_@

Lately, I been thinking of a shoplot that caught my heart. No play play, this thought always in my mind, busy working also thinking to have it. I told laogong, I wanted a shop. Laogong also mouth big big. Well, compare to branded bag or nicer car, this one is too much >_<

Shared with sis about this. So she checked it out for me.



RM 2 millions for what I want! Crazy!! My salary not even enough to pay the building tax :~

well, I hope one day I can find one suitable shop, suit my taste, suite my dream, in affordable price ^^



shyuan: yima, what you want to do with the shoplot?



yima: en en aa, yima wants to prepare an environment for tired hearts and happy childhood for all needy..



shyuan: very big and unprofitable dream ooo



yima: ya.. that's why yima can't go for renting, coz buying the property can make it as investment. But for renting, the pressure of earning money is tiring..



shyuan: (hmm.. what can I do to make yima wake up from the dream har?)

我们不求与我们力量相等的任务,乃求我们的任务相等的力量。




No comments: