Monday, July 15, 2013

15072013

Am looking for simple love bonding..


Like the smile :)


The touch..


The trustworthy..

A morning that made me think a bit lost and empty :(


last night before sleeping, I concluded my day as - I am not being loved by laogong..



Both of us having own little personal schedule and spaces, thus, we have used to 'don't disturb me' mode.. Hmmm..



Trying to balance the relationship..


But it seems, both sides contribution are equally important.. and children have occupied my laogong's caring heart towards my need :~



to try harder, love and happiness always build up by small little pieces of stories and feelings :)

Today schedule in the office.


Today will sit at my new workstation and 'officially' start my new job scope. Hoping for the best ^^

Happy Monday!


No comments: