Thursday, July 04, 2013

0407 Thursday

Hip hip good morning! ^0^



Sis called in the morning 'you this morning scolded your children hor' ahhh.. The day when I don't need to rush and scold, if they are not schooling or when they are not staying with me @_@



I am seriously looking forward for upcoming travel trips. Need to recharge my body battery, refill my soft and tender characters :p it won't last long if I continue being a angry woman day in day out, very soon not that laogong fed up with me, I might not be accepting myself @_@



Last night I watch the story of sammi cheng. How she regain herself after serious depression she got. From this sharing, we would definitely being reminded - money and status can't make us rich. Only love and hope can fill up our empty heart and bring us joy and peace.


Spiritual satisfaction is very important to make us appreciate life. In sammi's sharing, one thing touched my heart was - sammi and friends went to china small village and be volunteered teachers for 1 week. How she helped the child to bath. As children over having chance to really clean themselves eg 1-2 times in 12 months.



I hope 1 day, when I am ready, I can go this far. To reach out the very inner hearts of someone at the other corner in the earth. By giving out to them, I gain from them :)



Plan to go for this concert Saturday night. Bring along bbb. This morning I listened to few of victorgee songs, nice ^^ I always have the thought, one day in the future, I can write and compose gospel song.. For children or for my bbb or at least, for myself ^^



So I can sing the song to my grandchildren? Hehehe..

Was very tired and sleepy last night, because of day time black coffee, I couldn't fall sleep. So I got up and do some treadmill walking and watching the inspiring story of sammi's :)



Again. After workout picture sent out to sis to 'motivate' her as requested. But it seems, she hasn't started any walking or jogging yet..



Have a good day!

No comments: