Monday, July 08, 2013

08072013

Hmm.. Shouldn't be that way, shouldn't worsen the Monday blue.. But my today start was not so good.


Morning with scolding or rushing hours are get used to it. But today, a different side of someone I love has brought me down.


Life goes on. Will leave aside those negative feeling. Sometime, I feel I getting matured with wisdom (ahem..) now I handle negative feeling differently. To the extend of, worse situation, I stay more calm and peaceful. Good sign.



Today I tell my bbb, you don't need to think how to be good be nice be perfect.. You don't need any guide but to follow what God wants us to do. There is sufficient to bring all the fruits of spirit to you.



I hope, my every tomorrow will be a better and peaceful day. Am really tired but I gonna boost up my spirit to move higher :) I hope, my family members are all in love with peace in heart.



修补心情,继续冲刺!

No comments: