Friday, July 12, 2013

1207 Friday lo!

Today is my gogo's birthday! I SMS him birthday wishes at 00:11 but wonder if he receives the message as no reply from him.. Hmm.. Btw, tomorrow is my da sao's birthday ^^



Oh I thot I posted my blog :p time pass so fast huh, until I am not sure the blog I post is for yesterday or today :p



This is my lunch. Hehe 1/6 only la. I didn't go out for lunch as I cleaned my workstation to get myself ready to move to a new workstation. Feeling heavy to leave this workstation, been sitting here since year 2009. Then I will leave my chatty office neighbours and food supplier @_@ most of the time, we go to work happily because of the friends in the office. The environment is very important for us to 'feel to work'



We have farewell party for coo. I don't work with him, too high level for me to work with :p today I listen a lot of nice words about him. A successful man with a very supportive wife behind him :)



Smart looking guy and his smile is warm :) tak tahan to see the tallest him and the shortest ME in the pic! Aiya..

















sharing my thought with laogong :)


Ok! Good by working day for today, want to enjoy my weekend lo. Tata!

No comments: