Wednesday, July 03, 2013

After ptm

2/7/2013 the school was having parent-teacher meeting for children report cards collection.





Bbb doing well in academic result, 1 class upgraded if the result remains or better than now. However, they got very not so OK comments on their attitudes and characters @_@ macam macam la, you don't know to laugh at it or to cry for it.



Teacher said the boy always walking around the class like at home. Don't care much about teacher's instruction. Too playful, talkative, dirty.. Memang social punya budak! Kelakuan - C! This morning I told royee, for better rating of behaviour at school, it is very easy to get A as long as you listen to teacher 'hey! Very difficult la!' Ya, for a hyperactive baby, you want him to sit quietly, it is torturing.. :( can you imagine sport teacher comments royee is 'too active' at the field? A subject suppose to be active but he can be too active?



Royee got no.2 in 3rd class, overall he got position 67 which manage to move to 2nd class :)



For my angelina's report card, I laugh after reading the comment. To improve her learning attitude and change to be good. In Chinese word 改过自新, to me, it is used for ppl who does bad thing, so you renew yourself. Ya, my girl needs to be 'renewed' @_@ when teacher scolds her, she smiles to teacher, when teacher asked her to complete homework, she put all the colour pencils and pencils on the table and on the floor! 'I am looking for my pencil' hmmm wondering how big the pencil case is.. Kelakuan B.



Surprisingly, she got no.5 in 3rd class! A girl in her own world can get top 5 in earth class :D overall 35 for standard 1, can get in 2nd class if this result maintained.



Compare to brother and sister, Eva got lesser 'bombastic' comments from the class teacher. But still, she is dirty. She got bad habit of chewing stationery eg pencil, colour pencil or coins or rulers in the class @_@ one day, teacher got shock when Eva's mouth was in blue colour! Coz she chewing the blue colour pencil :~



Eva's result are quite ok. All A, except for art class - C - didn't submit the art piece :~ no.8 in 2nd class, next year can be in 1st class if she continue with this performance.



So, we got to know all our children weird behaviours at the school. Then we seen this too, some messages from Eva's class teacher to parents. To cut nails, to bring handkerchief, to wear safety short for girls, to make sure sufficient stationery...



So after the celebration of the good mid year achievement, awe eat and we laugh together with teachers comments..



We went to the bookstore to buy stationery. The involvement of father in this ptm is very important, at least he knows the children from 3rd party comments, he should by now knowing why the wife non stop spending money for children stationery and activity books ^0^



Last night I was quite relaxing. Coz laogong knew what needed to be done for children with teachers comments :) last night I felt happy with laogong involvement in schooling stuff :)

Once reached home, got children to sleep, did cloth washing, then I started to be on my treadmill..



Fast walking is easy for me, coz I walk quite fast in daily life. But to maintain the timing >30 min, I need to be occupied. Last night I watched the Taiwanese Christian tv program on a lady overcome the bad relationship in her marriage to find herself and live happily with her new-self :) very inspiring, to listen to the story on how she coped with her husband who gamble quite serious.. So I got myself sweating and crying :p



Saja snapping this pic to let my sis see I do stretching. Stretching in action tak jadi snap pic, coz no hand to press the button hahahha :D



Send this pic to sis before I sleep. This morning she called 'you every night send me your after workout picture, when I see it I would get angry, then I have force to go exercise' hahhaha my sis is sometime too cutie funny siao! :p

Tata! Have a good day!




No comments: