Thursday, March 01, 2012

fly away~

I need holiday!!! I miss the time when I travel with my sis, eat eat walk walk laughing for our silliness and compensation for our tiredness... i want to go out!

eat all the way in the cooling Macau.. running and laughing in the Singapore christmas rain.. close the eyes and enjoy the relatively cheaper Thai massage.. eating the very large sized kebab with ice cream along the gold coast paradise.. ahhh!!! I need gateway to free myself!

BBQ squids at the Macau beach side, the winter wind blows till you and me look so pale, but still, chit chatting in chill! be the superman at brisbane dreamworld, experience how fast flying should be! oh, the taste of warm ginger taufu fa and hot mixed seafood fried at hatyai roadside.. or eat like a king with foreign currency!

the wish list is getting longer and yet, farer... coz the reality is, I have limited money to spend for leisure, I need to reserve my annual leave for my little baby, and my travel partner is pregnant!

ohh! back to reality, train is reaching the station. will drive back home, then take bath, eat dinner, check angels homework, story telling, making jokes with them, call up royee, then sleep and end the hectic routine day..

No comments: