Tuesday, March 13, 2012

menopause?

ya, again, my period delayed..


today is cycle day51.. and there is no symptom the menstrual is coming..



compared to last month cycle, 4 days late..

many thoughts in my mind..

menopause?
something not right in my reproduction organs or system?
hormone imbalance?
something wrong in my body somewhere some parts?
.....

is my heavy body weight caused me weak, or my body weak so I have this heavy bum bum look? I met few doctors, they said my inner body weak so it brings those water retention, indigestion and any other sickness that make me look fat and fatter >_<

Ai.. whatever it is, I need to do something, the late period is always a signal of I am not fit enough at least somewhere - physically or mentally.




maybe I am stressed..


maybe, what I need to is go to he nature, go for holidays, go to sweat myself out.. then everything gonna be alright ^^

well, tonnes of paperworks pending on my desk, partner is on holiday, today, my job is facing the laptop and stick my bum on the chair ^0^

No comments: