Wednesday, March 07, 2012

happy wednesday

this morning, I called up laogong at 8am+ oh, still can hear royee's voice :) normally laogong sends royee to childcare centre at 7am, today laogong takes his own sweet time, coz he is off today :) today is last day of royee exam, hope he can relieve after this. next week, he gonna enjoy his 1week school holiday at banting :D



like this - the challenges that we experienced, is to allow us to comfort ppl much better ^^



like the sand paper theory :p



found this magazine at my office breakout area. I don't want to read this, coz I am not 40+++ :D hehhe there written this is the choice of 40+++ women :p wonder how I look like and how I behave when come to this 40+++.. just hoping I don't trouble my children, nagging them much.. I want to friend with them so they can allow me to go in their world, and they will happily bring me out to enjoy with them :)



hope laogong and in law have a safe trip ^^ buy gift for me ya :D

No comments: