Friday, March 09, 2012

angels in sunlight

I like these photos. I like to see my children @ green field, blue sky, nature, sunlight ~@~


grown up dah. the dress has become shirt to them :)














my papa at the background ^^


I wish I have more time with my children out of the house with fresher air..


sisters ^^


my ersao n Eva. very soon my ersao's mummy coming to Malaysia from Vietnam, coz the baby delivery is due soon ^^

yesterday I called up home, when Eva answered then angel crying, when angel answered the Eva complaining.. so I get them to answer the phone call - 1 at living room, 1 in my mama's room. and yes, 3 of us can speak together gather! this conference call is new to angels, they were so surprised and happy on it. non stop we 'helo helo this is michelle..' then 'helo helo this is angel~' then 'helo helo this is Eva!' :D

in fact this is not new to me and my j13219 gang. when we were 'young' time, we used this way to connect my 2 BFF Mei and eng especially when eng studied abroad at south Australia. cost saving and all can talk at the same time. miss those days.. wonder when can we meet up again, especially at eng's house in australia :)



yesterday old school mate pp posted up those days photos, somehow you would be worried when friend started tagging your old pic in facebook :p well, my sis said I looked ugly :~ and I have the thought - so all my new friends in fb, you won't be agreed with 'I am angels' mummy' right? angel and Eva are so girlie, so soft, admire rapunzel's very long and smooth hair, crazy about Barbie doll and PINK! yes yes yes, I was such a tomboy :p




I like this pic, coz Mei and I holding hands :D sweet right? pic taken at our Indonesia Medan-lake toba trip in those years haha :D form3? my mum followed this school trip too.

btw, I have flight ticket to Medan in this mid year, this time, after 17 years! revisit the place with laogong :) hope it will be a nice and 'romantic' one :p and I hope it jadi la.. coz I tend to cancel this trip, due to - don't know what reason, just feeling to go some other place :p laogong was so angry this this when I told him 'next time don't ask me to bring you travel, always cancel, wasted the money!' :D




ya ya ya, better book tickets and go with your papa mama hor? see, sakit hati one, laogong and his papa mama bro+gf is traveling at Thai Phuket - for 6 days ok!



pic from Phuket. the weather seems not ok like kuala lumpur. but look at the blue sky and sea, ohhh!!! jealous me :~ last time also in those student time, I went Phuket with my mama by bus. hope I can have more annual leave and more money to travel to more places.

let's stop here. salute myself to type this post using my iPhone with 1 hand, another hand holding train stand pole, with the komuter train goyang goyang, from klang to seri setia 7 stations. another 6 stations to go. total journey will be 1 hour hmm..

happy Friday!




No comments: