Monday, March 12, 2012

1203 Monday!

good morning Monday ^^


long time I didn't see this scene - bbb watching tv together in the lovely morning :D ya! school holidays we have royee back to banting.



bbb are taller, talk and fight back louder now >.< pic taken before we going to sunday school yesterday.



Eva written this in the car in the journey to the church - I love sunday school ^^


recently, Eva non stop writing, she writes her own story, he writes what is in her mind, she copies books, magazine, newspaper or any product bran labels... above pic taken 7am+ in my room, which, she woke up at 6am+ I started writing @_@


the 2 gals write at the church playground while waiting for me..


hmm.. don't know this is a good sign or not.. yet to study in the related parenting topic..



ya, laogong still in Phuket for his 6days trip with in law.



this is the pic I requested - I want more blue sky and sea, a little bit of sand beach, and without laogong's big head :p




laogong coming back this midnight, and my papa and mama will fly to china this midnight.. wahhh!! how I wish I could go somewhere for holidays NOW!

well, don't spoil my Monday morning mood.. better be energetic today, work harder, coz cannot have pending unsettled work for tomorrow, as my partner go holiday from Tuesday to Friday :( alone taking care all the work ohhhh... I want to cuti too!!!




walk longer time, before you reach the blue sea and sky..

No comments: