Wednesday, March 21, 2012

21033012 wed

good morning sunny Wednesday ^^



today my 2 gals are good gals, they wake up early, get ready and we leave house early :D we sing together in the car to thank God for this lovely blessed day :)


having breakfast at subway kl Sentral. suppose to reach the office early to get ready for 10am communication session that going to be chaired by team member and I. but what is more important thing than a quiet breakfast time ^^ my sub is with more olives :) asked for black coffee, but I got nescafe.



last nigh I editing my papa and mama china trip photo video at digo's house, while waiting the video to save, I do some changes to my blog site. added my YouTube link too.


some time tickers added - my sis's pregnancy due date an my children age ^^ gonna do more to the site.


eva shows me these drawing - sunny day


not very sunny day :p


rainy day - she said this drawing not nice. but I like the big umbrella. feel protected.


no matter what, the most important thing is - a happy and complete family can be together with connected hearts :D

ps: I am sexy with bikini :D

ps: the nescafe is too sweet to me! didn't finish it..

tata!

No comments: