Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday!

ya! at last Friday you are here!!



ya! I love Friday :D



this morning royee waved bye bye to mummy.. ya, last day of school holiday. last night angel asked 'mummy, why the school holiday so long de?' I told her after this weekend, you gonna be back to the school. this morning, see angel is such a good girl, doing her homework in pyjamas :) Eva somemore good girl, finished her homework before school holiday started. for royee, I purposely don't want him to bring homework to banting, I want him enjoy his holiday ^^

plan to cancel tomorrow chiropatric treatment for angel and Eva, am tired for this week, hope to have a easy weekend and do some sewing. having 2 homework on hand from my online sewing class, at the same time, I want to sew something for my digo's new born.



this is one of the things I want to give to the newborn. blanket for little cute baby :D I have cut the cloth pieces, see if I can get them done this weekend. sis wants this blanket too, for her baby. but she is demanding, don't want hello kitty design, but Winnie the pooh! oh, till I get the fabric, or else, sorry la har >.<

well, pen off here. body aching :( miss laogong so much too.. 2 weeks not meeting :(



pic showing the ovary is ovulating the egg. it takes 15 minutes. amazing!

No comments: