Thursday, March 15, 2012

1503 emo

feeling emo since yesterday, about work, about what I can do to my career, and what I allow to do for my office..
'since we do end to end, can see they are many ways of doing can be improved and changed. however, sad to say, process and procedure is flexible and adjustable, but people who are stopping the improvement plan with their limited knowledge and explore'
above is my feeling now. change - means we do thing from ordinary to a different way. but when change is about to start, and we guide the change to to the old way, then there won't be any changes can be done.

this pic taken from fb. a 4 years old drawing. ya, who said houses must be build on the ground?
guess, I need to work harder in positive way, if I want my ideas and suggestions to be heard. be BRAVE!

guess that, my period is coming soon, so emotional, because of tiny work issue, can make me sleep early, wake up early, and trying to reach office to work! wow, motivated it seems :p
however, am still sitting in the car, waiting for train come, coz I miss the earlier train, traffic jams at peak hours :(
tata! gambatte!


-------
just read this in fb..


you dont need to let your superiors like you, instead, make them need you. - ya, this is so true!



like point 3 - don't expect ppl to treat you nice, make ppl to feel you are good.

point 5 - authority is not from your voice but your ability.

well, I get inspired with these words, wash away my morning emo. am in the train, going to work - energetic and motivated!

^_^

No comments: