Wednesday, March 14, 2012

remove it!

'remove it! pls remove it!!' I screamed this in the dream and woke up from this silly but scary dream. there was a frog stick on my bum bum. I asked my father in law and laogong to remove it for me, they used big stick to bang my bum!!

wasn't sleep well last night, royee was having high fever, sore throat, stomachache, ears pain..



yesterday I left the office early, sent him to the clinic at 6pm+ he was so weak, crying coz pain.. my papa and mama gone to china, digo working, ersao taking care royee.


on the way back home from the clinic. whole day didnt eat. my er sao and maid sister were so worried.

4am+ royee wake up and ask for milk. at last, he wants something. make milk for him, then I cook rice for today lunch. 7am I cook leong tauhu soup, for today lunch. then prepare breakfast - bread + fried egg + chicken floss to bbb and maid sister.

hope royee gets well soon. I am more prefer to see bbb being noisy and playing together rather than be like a dead fish on the bed @_@



selling book on 1st day school holiday ^^


they are customers..


the lady boss doesn't want to be in the picture :p


choosing magazine and buying :)





yet to me in the office, but I can see so many mails coming in 'I want this by today' 'pls expedite' 'pls assist' 'appreciate your fast assistance'....

today is wednesday, I am looking for Friday...



having this in my office, need sweetness in office life >.<

No comments: