Wednesday, February 29, 2012

happy 29022012^^

this morning I use today this 4 years once special day to make the story to wake my lazy bum Eva wake up! she has been being lazy to the school lately.. but she can complete her homework with all stars!



very nice colouring and writing. she make all the pictures and drawing as a full masterpiece. eg a girl watering the flower - Eva draw a line to separate the sky and ground. then the sky with birds and clouds.



when the question is 'that is a white car' she draw the white car on the road, the road is with black and white lines, the white car is with lights on. then the sky is with clouds and birds. and guess what? the white car is in front of a very beautiful princess castle! :D



hoping she uses her smart brain for good thing, be a good girl and don't let her laziness to ruin her brilliant brain. this pic shows Eva singing for me - 3 little monkeys jumping in the bed. she learnt from YouTube video clip, which I didn't know I have the kid song application in my phone!

yesterday was laogong birthday, we will only celebrate this big day on this coming weekend. coz yesterday he was with his bf :( this bf of my laogong, always take my laogong from me de. my laogong can even ask me what to prepare for this bf's birthday, few days in advanced, and really sakit kepala go and think and prepare the birthday gift. hoh!!! for my birthday and even any other special day, even demand on something also not going to get from laogong! ya! I feel so jealous ok!! last night also the bf came to look for laogong. Ai.. luckily I didn't give laogong a surprised visit, if not, I was the one got surprised!



this is what I give laogong as a gift :p company benefits



end the day with this good night message :)

well, my partner is on mc today. and today is month end closing, hopefully the load is bearable, so I can close the month with easy mood :) sometime I do enjoy the day with many tasks in, so the day seems to pass faster :)

No comments: