Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15022012 bday!

good morning Wednesday!


happy birthday to Arputha :D may all your dreams come true and always in the pink of health! :) I get eva to draw you this hehe...

some morning pic snap.















Eva



hope today is a good day. today we may have new org chart out in the office, may get a new boss, may have new job scope, my not be happy, may be challenging.. all these 'may be' shall bring me 'growth' ^^

will have breakfast with my team members soon. maybe this is the last meet up as a team, after this, new changes take place. wish for all the best ya!



again, happy birthday to February babies ^^ this message written by angel :)



miss my son so much! angel left her piglet in bkt31 after she collected her ballet class bag.

have a nice day!!

No comments: