Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22022012

many 2s for today date ^^ so fast, feb end then march is coming...


comfort zone. been thinking about changes, step out of my comfort zone - career and as a woman with roles of a wife, mother, daughter, in law, sister, auntie, friend...



with a new hairstyle - really short at back! hope some changes can be made..

with the new org chart, my immediate supervisor has changed, together with my 2nd level supervisor. job scope slightly different.. new team member joining in, but I am still partnering with the same kakak :) in terms of distribution of workload, haven't got to know yet. yesterday we meet up with the new lady boss, hope things go well ^^




I like this pic. doreen - my office kawan baik :) big sister or mummy? to me :p ohhhh.. yesterday she said I gained weight, she saw my big tummy :( ok! I need to redeem my valentine's day gift from laogong - a pair of sport shoes! my previous sport shoes total spoiled! so that was the reason for me to stop exercising and go workout outdoor :p now, cannot already la, yesterday see my pic ppl candid one, ohhh.. not mentioning about double chins, double faces I would said - coz skins not firm, dropping la :<~

ok, this weekend I will go buying sport shoes. then be a good student to finish my 1st sewing project, which half of the class students have been submitted weeks ago :(



not nice, but 1st attempt :p

since 1.3.2012 coming, royee exam week. this weekend I am gonna be a good mummy to do revision with him :)



see the dirty shirt :(

maybe, I will try some new recipe too! hehehe..

happy Wednesday ya!!!




No comments: