Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday

yup another 2days am going to meet my royee boy ^^ feeling is like when you were in love with your lover, can't wait to meet up, but this can't-wait-for-it is more stronger and added in with worries :)

morning breakfast with team members, easy morning to chit chatting and enjoy very nice breakfast.


my order - vegetarian something :p


with egg plants, button mushroom, tomato.. olive oil? greenish colour. very nice taste. it cost rm rm7-8. with black coffee too.


my colleague's club sandwich with beef bacon. like the colours ^^


few ppl asked about the acv hair mask tip that I posted in Facebook. wahh, you get surprised there are many ppl out there reading your posts, but never leave any comments. so don't simply saying bad words kekeke :p look at the long hair, miss my long hair.. but am planing to go and cut my hair this weekend most probably.

today when i exchange messages with china sis in law, she is win newborn, she is just adapting herself in a new family with parents in law.. many feeling an stories that she shared, reminds me about what I had gone through. happy or sad, all is part of our growing to be a better person ^^ it is happy to share with her about my feeling, coz we both have the same story background ^^

we too chat about baby boy full moon celebration. I plan to cook some dishes for my mum in law. polish the skill now, so in August, I can cook for my sis's too :D happening year actually, with babies and new roles to pay with.



let me introduce you.. this is baby eugene thea jen eu ^^ nice full english name, that given by his eldest bo mu - ME! :p thanks la, the parents in fact chosen this and get be involved in baby naming hehe.



well, am going to take care my sis's baby like my own baby after my sis finishes her maternity leave later on. I can't wait for it :D when everyday you rush back to see the baby changes everyday, play with the baby and touch the fragile silky smooth skin... ^^ well, I know I might be tired for taking care a baby at night, midnight crying for milk or any other reasons.. but come on, my mama and papa been doing this for my children for many years! my in law take care twin gals at one go for 10+ months! so, is time for me to have panda eyes with me for months, before we all move to bkt31 stay for good ^^



royee draw this for my sis - ah yi and baby ^^

tata! in putrajaya train station ^^

No comments: