Monday, February 27, 2012

sunny Monday!

good morning. am in the train. late to work. slow traffic along the way :( sis asked me to take half day to company her buy new bra, coz her chest bone are painful. don't know is because of the bra wire or any other complication hmmm...

I dont leave, I am a good employee, I go to work and clear outstanding work :D today afternoon we will have a farewell party for some leaving colleagues and celebration for the inter-telco futsal championship :)



my childish design for the party :p

many stories to share, I had a nice weekend break. share in next blog post, coz I want to check my online sewing course update now, before the train reaching station ^^

some weekend pic..



my son's name on the shirt with sunlight shining on ~@~



my angelina..



sis always says this - wonder why you can have so girlie daughters.. ya, I know I am Tom boy and not like a princess ^0^



just hoping she knows how to protect herself in the future..



lynas issue gathering over the weekend..



I like this.. pic from the net



something to think of..





No comments: