Saturday, February 11, 2012

1102

good morning Saturday!


my thea nephew is doing sun bath :p so adorable! been missing him everyday. bought some cute plain colour cloth, want to challenge myself to sew him baby shirts :p

today royee's school is having replacement class for cny holiday. am thinking to prepare him lunch box so he can use mummy's homecook today :D



nowadays my sis has been appointed to be the official driver to royee :p so everyday after work, sis picks up royee from the childcare center. then have dinner together.



my sis supervised royee do homework. and guess what? sis and I also don't know how to answer the std1 malay language question >_<


I even mms to my Malay colleague to ask for the answer :p


my sis can't accept this. coz my son looked down at her 'do you know Malay language?' hahahah :D


after google images search and iPhone application downloaded.. finally we confirmed the answer ^0^

now I understand why there are lots of students in tuition centre and parents are 'willingly' pay the tuition fees. coz what children learn nowadays are different from our time. even for the very common maths, they have different way of solutions to come out with the answer. if you browse thru the activity books for primary school at the bookstore, you may get shocked! - to me, at least.



anyway, children have their own development pace, as parents, we need to be patient to them and guide them when it is necessary. for the above, this is angel's homework, 1st time I seen this. most of the character she written them reversed. she might be not focus at the time she completing this homework. so I SMS the teacher, to get angel to redo her homework.



sometime, we need to check if the child playing tricks or this is because of their age development. if you check each of the reversed writing, you find this is a 1-off writing, and the character is mirror reflection. so, this can be auto image generating when the child is writing. at age of 6, some children still need time to adjust this. everyone to work hard lo!



finally I got the drawing from the art class teacher on the drawing that royee won an award in Taiwan art exhibition ^^

No comments: