Friday, February 10, 2012

thea baby

hehehe.. new born


cute cute oooo ^^


this is the pic, my thea nephew doing sunbath :p

ya, my laogong's bro just got a new baby, and his wife is from china, so I got a china sis in law :D it is nice to have someone in the family about the same age you can talk to :)


I told sis in law I dream about I got a new born baby gal, but then the baby didn't want to drink my breast milk. kekeke silly dream right?



this is conversation on how long we need to sunbath our babies to avoid baby got jaundice.


this is I asked the mummy and baby to get warm from the sunlight, to build energy and get healthy :)

seen the baby when I went back in law house for chap Goh meh makan makan. look at the new parents taking care their baby I feel so warm :)



changing diaper and pyjamas..


the papa is massaging the baby ^^ mama is enjoying the happiness :)



feeling papa's love :)



laogong busybody ><


me too! hehe


happy treasured moments - grandma and grandchildren chit chatting happily :D



laogong and his mama ^^


me and my in law mama ^^


excuse me, I have to post 2 of my photos... coz my in law said I was pretty in this dress hahahaha :D eh, not I praise myself ya, is my in law told my laogong this in their language - teoh chew? and I somehow understand it :p

hoping all are in the pink of healthy and happy family forever :)

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Wah...so many newborns and even more to come. Auntie Michelle will be broke, buying gifts for everyone ;) Sunny Market got business lor...