Thursday, February 23, 2012

lavender night

hehehe.. am blogging now with no face expression :p


in face mask now - lavender aroma that shooting your hectic feeling :)

today morning 10am - 12+pm meeting for system integration. not easy to integrate 2 big systems, once the requirements set not right at the 1st stage, then we gonna waste, money, resources hmm.. this week every morning we have this same meeting, but only today I sit in for full period :p



out from the meeting room. I was so thirsty and hungry. so happy to see the apple + orange juice is ready for me :D thanks to my officemates ^^ with cute little banana served!


I went to cafe nearby to buy this fried kueh tiew. walked around the cafe, no idea what to eat. this is the reason why, I like to bring my mama homecook lunch box. less one headache for deciding what to eat for lunch.

I eat the lunch in front of my laptop. I read my sewing tutorial for my 2nd project. see, even this is a step by step week to week project I also can't complete the homework on time, luckily I didn't enrol for any course in university as per my previous plan. hmm...

right after lunch time, I gave my officemate some on job training, so I can handover my jobs as per the new org chart. then, finished my 2 cute little bananas, I went for another on job training, which I learned new scopes from other ppl. so, one day gone!



so hungry at 6+pm I went to chicken rice shop for single meal. wanted to go back home eat mama homecook also can't stand of the hunger. aiks..



royee eats junk food while waiting for bruce uncle to pack him dinner..


sis told me, royee has changed the seat arrangement. from the last row lonely boy - coz his friend transferred to another school, to now, 1st row and sitting next to the class monitor. in fact, he always being instructed by teachers to carry books to the teachers office. maybe he looks strong? :D



and ya, royee got promotion today! hehe become team leader :D well, if you see above conversation, my children are concern on grade abc for the homework, coz mummy's limit is - no c, d, f! put more attention is completing the homework, so you can A or B. coz if you opt for A, if miss something, then you get B. if you get C, means that you only opt for B. this is unacceptable. but then, I didn't punish them if them bring C back home la. I only say 'hmmm, pls work harder ok? mummy doesn't like my baby to get C'. for exam marks, I want them to have above 60%. coz you cannot tell me you everyday go to school, not even learning half of what teacher teaching. cruel? hmmm, I just want to have some positive pressure to my children, so they be responsible on what they need to take serious on.




ok, time is up for my mask. I want to sleep lo~ tomorrow is Friday, just now laogong complained he got no personal time after taking care royee. so I suggested to set every friday night is our paktor night. go out for movie, or eat some nice foods.. just few hours without children. hehehe wonder if I would use the time slot to buy weekend glocery hahahha :D

food night ooo..



angel pic @ kinder :)

No comments: