Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kansai day

Sis said today is 28th of the month, aeon big is having kansai day 5% discount - 'anything you want to buy?' Can't think of any, nowadays, am trying for not spending unnecessary expenses so I can can travel more :p

Another 3 months we going to celebrate niece's 3 year old birthday. Time flies.


Lately, when we are having more bonding times for children to be together, I found my children are matured enough to take care small kid needs. Baby Shyuan has big gogo and jie jie to be with her and all together enjoying the siblings bonding. I got surprised when I knew that eva was cleaning poop poop of her cousin brother song song when digo, sis and I went out for dessert. The build up for a child who are from family with children would be different than a single child at home. At least, parents can send the single child to play school and more children outing to let the child learn and communicate with other children.

Got my breakfast with sis this morning. My mum overnights at my house. Feel the love and care :) last night talking with my mum.. Am thinking of planning a trip to go with my mum and sis. As time goes by, as mother is getting older, we shall do that more often. When we start aging, we have stronger sense of what parents really want. Just the matter, if we want to fulfil their need.



Mum in law joining the pic snapping with children :)

Hope I can be a good daughter to my papa mama and my parents in law. Hope that I can be a good model for my children too.

Good tuesday!



I like this wefie pose hehe

No comments: