Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Family bonding

How do you have the bonding moment with your family members when everyone is not staying together? Guess many of us are having group chat and facebook photo album exchange with family members to get everyone staying in touch ^^

I got family group chat too. So sometime it just being quiet, and sometime, it just get exciting like last night..


At the same time, what are your children doing? My brothers children were playing games..


But my house children were all sleeping before 10pm ^^


Was having this thought, if this question posted to facebook to get feedback from friends.. Photos we might get eg playing games, sleeping, doing homework, watching tv, playing toys... Guess this is nowadays kids activities at home.


Then pula started on big children selfie..


Hahaha seriously, I got shocked when I saw my sis pic, suddenly a black fall down ^0^





I got a good laugh for all the pic my siblings shared and the conversation we got..


Destress night indeed :p





Finally my mum came out with her group pic with friends


Conclusion is..

Young children enjoying life with no worry - can play can sleep peacefully

Old children are tired with daily schedule and coping with life stress - so the selfie pic we shown all are scary pic!

Golden age parents - having fun time with friends gathering with cheerful look and easy feeling

Moral of the story - work hard now, so we can enjoy in our old age ^0^
---
Last night I brought my children to sushi dinner. Lately when everyone is talking about GST, when parents are getting pressure on GST too.. Most of the time we cook at home, we have simple meal or cut unnecessary expenses. Last night, I just wanted to bring something special to the children..

Mummy: so what do you all want for dinner?

Royee: the mix rice shop la
(Siblings discussing which mix rice shop to go..)

Mummy: do you feel to have sushi..

Royee: yes! Sushi sushi!

Mummy: ... Or the aircond restaurant..

Eva: I been wanting to go for sushi, but I worry you don't like it..

Angel: I also want to go sushi, I miss sushi so much, but you always don't bring us go..

Royee: come la mummy, we go for sushi..



Here we come, see the excitement on their face


Royee: mummy, how much do you have?

Mummy: eat as many as you wish, but stop eating when you are feeling full. Don't waste the food.


Noticed one thing, Eva's favourite are always the simple and cheaper sushi :p


Angel eat very slow and lesser plates.. But drink lots of green tea


I like the generous portion of this restaurant :)

The bill came out rm70+ children checking on the GST charge. Once a while, buying children joyous moments with money is worthwhile.

On the way back home, in car topic was

Angel: mummy, what would you do when your period comes for the 1st time?

I shared how a woman should handle her period day. For the 1st time, or any other time, when you are in the shopping mall or in the school...

Eva: boy also will have ejaculation

I got shock for this sex education part, especially I don't know how to explain on boy's body need and development..

Mummy: Hmm at this age, or maybe later, what Royee will have is nocturnal emission..

Eva: Ya when he dream off having sex relationship with other person or ....

Come on, how come my gal knows all these thing? So detailed?

Mummy: Ya so called wet dream. So Royee aa, if one day you find out your brief is having some liquid or something (I don't know how it should be) don't worry, it is part of your body development..

Well, we reached home on time, before the topic continues.. I should study more and Google more on this to prepare myself for next more serious talk..
phew~

Good Wednesday! Today we have GrandPrix in the office. Today is my bro in law's wedding big day!

No comments: