Thursday, April 16, 2015

Father

This touched my heart. Better still, this tells what a woman wants..





The message from the husband is, he knows his wife is tired, what the wife really wants is a hug.

Father's role never being replaced. Last night my niece happily came to me, holding her daddy's hands proudly saying 'yi ma, I have my daddy' can see the happiness thru her eyes.

This morning I shared with my sis, I am somehow can't be able to cope all my children request especially when I am a working mother to cope with outside and inside the house. Last night, son asked me to bring him to the bookstore, elder daughter told me she been feeling not easy to breath, and youngest is in fever. I have 2+ hours before resting my tired body, I only managed to fulfil 2 children need.. Left one still feeling hard in breathing..

This morning, in less than 30min before we leave the house for school and work, son is completing homework, eldest daughter searching for her moral text book, the youngest looking for her sport shirt. A day start with messy mindset and mixed feeling.

Obviously, the wife needs husband support and children wants father guidance in managing their daily lives. Today in car question to children is - if yesterday was your last day and now you were standing in front of God, how would you conclude your life? In 10 commandment list from God,
no.5 Honor your father and your mother
Have you obeyed this?




Planned to come out some time table for better time management for family and myself. But last night my rest hours occupied by children need. Will try to grab some ME time today.

Today my colleague shared about her daughter graduation, long way to go for my children to complete their study. Looking forward to this great milestone, to mark the achievement for myself :)

Till then,


I pray for my family is always walking on the God's path. And.. My children' father can always be with us :) I am not young anymore to run around during rush hour for children adhoc request :p


约翰福音 14:6 耶稣说:“我就是道路、真理、生命,若不藉着我,没有人能到父那里去。
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.



No comments: