Thursday, April 23, 2015

To talk to..

Today am just a bit not so alert and being energetic to run my day. Don't know what to order for breakfast. So just simply got myself a sugarless black coffee with fried bihun + sotong. Suddenly think of, if every morning I drink kopi o kosong, then my life would be having lesser sweetness.

Sitting in the train, a short blog post took me quite a long time, coz most of the time my brain was blank. Routine day to day schedule somehow made me don't know what is coming towards me..

Walking to the office, humming the hymn 'the invisible hand' which I listen to this morning... 'Though I don't see you, though I can't touch you, but I truly know that you are whispering to me..' God blessing for another brand new day.. Body was walking, mind was not focused, I fall down and got bruise on my right knee. Got up immediately coz I was wearing dress, got 1 man at my back, 1 guy was in front of me...

Heavy conversation with colleague.. some disappointment on my project result, boss told me it was ok, or I was asking for perfection..

Journey back to home, feel to talk to laogong and sister.. Called up laogong he was on his journey back home to pick up children.. Called up sis, she said why didn't I share with her when we meet up for dinner..

Hmm we might not be able to get people to listen to us in the time we need. But do remember we can always share our feeling with Heavenly Father. It's good too, let the mind settle down and ponder on what we actually want..

I know tomorrow will be a better day, as I know who holds the future ^^

The invisible hand

虽不见你 触不到你
但是我知 你正在对我低语
喔主耶稣 喔主耶稣
我深知道 你一直就在这里

是你的手 钉痕的手
重新抚慰 我那破碎的心田
是你声音 温柔话语
再度填满 我心灵中的饥渴






No comments: