Friday, April 17, 2015

TGIF!

Have a good start this morning :) air fried some mini hash brown and tomyam flavoured chicken nuggets for children as their break time meal - but they finished all in the journey to school :p

Lately so many children almost being kidnapped cases happening nationwide. One way those bad guys trying to do is trying to lie the children - 'your mummy has asked me to pick you up'. One way of checking if the message is genuine, children are to ask for the passcode. Passcode that parents have shared between children and parents for emergency pick up. Children and I have set the passcode year before. This morning I checked with them on the passcord, Ya, they do remember about it. So to double protect their safety, I told children, even people provides the right passcord, still you need to inform teacher, before you followed the person. Just hoping all children are safe.



Not easy for parents to raise children, the effort and love.

Last night I got a short study on bible - on Holy Spirit, I cleaned children ears, washed their smelly head and hair, sing lullaby for them... Then I browse through Internet and facebook. Came across a test, what type of woman are you?



This is the result I got. A strong woman I am! Well, this is a reflection of my favourite quote - challenges make you stronger! Since I satisfied with the test result, then I message it to my sis.. I posted the question one by one to her..


.. And we came across this..


Surprisingly, cartoon-ish cute sis of mine, cannot live without her wedding dress! Terkejut I ^0^



This is her result. Yea, my sis is an independent woman. She likes to isolate herself.. So she got not many good friends.. So what's more? she can only love me more :D kakaka mie, I love you, you love me, we are happy family~



Well, look at my facebook cover/ profile latest change of photo, you can guess I have been browsing those throw back travelling photos.. And waiting for a destress travel trip >< that day I told my colleague, Ahhh I want to plan for a destress travel trip! Then MH colleague said 'you don't go any destress trip, this gonna make me a stressful week' hahaha



Got this yesterday. How many have you been practicing? I am just started picking up few from the list lately. Eg
12 - trying to read on office work skillset competency related piece
21 - learning new design tool

Hope every tomorrow will be a better me than every yesterday of mine :D

Happy Friday!

No comments: