Wednesday, April 08, 2015

0804 Wednesday

Morning mind has not been peaceful after receiving call from the school. The boy had misplaced classmate's exercise book and teacher asked us to find it and send it to the school. Laogong searching for it..



Are my children problematic? Or as what my siblings telling me 'mummy is the problem'.. Other than their school bags and homework handling are not at teachers expectation.. Or sitting down quietly as what adults' definition of obedience to be.. Clean and tidy room and house corner..



I don't see my children having difficulty in communication with people..



Accepting people and cultural differences..


seeking opportunity to present and challenge their inner talents..



adapting themselves in any environment and circumstances..

Living skill is important to ensure surviving. I always have the concern on - can my children survive when parents are no longer with them. Same as children, they always ask me this - mummy, can you survive in a no man island?

In this world with so much of uncertainties, natural disasters.. To make ourselves to survive with faith, this life skill gonna be trained and prepared.


No comments: