Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What's next

Thinking of what's next for my career and what's next for my family. Day by day passing fast, wake up in the morning, seem like I was in yesterday.



Lately I did few video conference calls with regional colleagues. From the laptop seeing myself, feeling like I am seeing another person.. The reflection of own self, what I want to do now and how's my future gonna be.



Just cut my 36 years old bday cake. What people telling is live day as a day. Feeling hopeful about tomorrow even though I am sometime eagerly wanted to know how my future looks like. Reading news on country politics and stand, would wonder how the nation tomorrow gonna be. How about the future of our children?



Started to use calendar, reminders to set up daily appointment and upcoming event. So, daily achievement is the completion of all appointment set. Feeling exhausted if the day is full of back to back schedulers, feeling lost if nothing is in today to-do list. Contradiction between me and myself.




Life is like a gift, as we keep unwrapping the gift, we find more surprises awaiting us..

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!



No comments: