Thursday, April 23, 2015

Words power

Lately, been experiencing words in fact carrying the killing power. Sometime, people can be so mean that saying things for fun or for their own interest which hurts listeners. Last night when I read some of the Facebook comments on the girl missing news, cruel judgement on the missing girl or parents were just bombarded freely by people. As a outsider, I feel uncomfortable. How about the family who are involved?


Cyber bullying is going wild in this age


How other people comment about us, how people teasing or talking bon sense about us, in the cyber world or in the real world..


This video has caught me
The 'Perfect' Body

Sometime, people surrounding us insulting us with sarcastic words or pulling our legs with their silly jokes. Not easy to let go the uncomfortable feeling.


God says "blessed are you when people insult you.." My angel told me there were 2 boys always fooling her in the class - by words and physically. This has turned her being more sensitive and bad tempered. Unsecured feeling. Need to look into this.

---
A bit down today. Sort of sorrow.. May because of i shared my testimonies with children on why I believe in God.. And I recalled the not so happy past. Feeling tired mentally.. But I do know, my children got the blessing from my past stories witness of God's love :) I pray for children experience God in their lives too - the best gift I would want them to have.



雅各书 1:17
各样美善的恩赐和各样全备的赏赐都是从上头来的,从众光之父那里降下来的,在他并没有改变,也没有转动的影儿。
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.



No comments: