Tuesday, April 28, 2015

00:20

Yesterday and today, I feel to travel.. Thought of taking leave, then pack my luggage and fly~ guess it is time for me to have the travel booster jap :p

Well, before I can travel..
This week bro in law wedding

Next week due for Sunday school children name tag

Week after I have a charity booth at the church - itchy bum bum register myself for this ><

Few new projects to get hands on in the office

One project closing ceremony to be busy on


Anyhow, can't wait for this labour day holiday! After the long weekend, I will travel for business trip to East Coast malaysia. Till then, work hard and now.. Sleep tight!

Good night all.

Ps1: just finished chatting with mama

Ps2: last night I guided children to complete their homework

Ps3: I really need to control my food intake, can't stand with every night sleep with full stomach - mummy cooks yummy homecook!

No comments: