Friday, May 08, 2015

8may Friday

When we were talking about Chinese New Year celebration, then now we are in month of May. Mid year school exam and holiday coming soon.. Time passing so fast!

Just came back from east Coast business trip. Once I reached Kota bharu airport, to talk and understand the spoken language by the local people was a challenge initially. When the situation getting better, I managed to check with the airport taxi driver, which recommended island from local people and some useful travel tips ^0^



Travelling alone made me miss my sis. The journey is lonely and quiet too.


A big hotel deluxe room with king sized bed.. Without companion. I can own the 4 pillows, 2 big towels and being naked in the room and no one cares! :p



From kelantan kota bharu to kuala Terengganu then to pahang Kuantan for 3 days 2 nights. Saw beautiful blue sky and sea, but didn't have chance to go down for a summer breeze.


Got chance to see background unsung hero working at the roadside..


Visited few east Coast service centres. Listening to sales and service team sharing their experiences with subscribers.. We care about our customers.


Met the East coast offices colleagues.. Listen to their work challenges.


On the way back to Kuala Lumpur, we stopped by for red prawn durians. Feeling not so comfortable to enjoy durian with 5 men :p

Reached home, feeling exhausted. I told colleague, I feel refreshed when I come back from leisure travel trip, but for business trip, I have actually taken half day leave to free my mind and recharge my body.


My boy told me he couldn't sleep when I was away. So he hugged my doggie for the 2 nights. As well as my children complain no mummy, no alarm clock, and they were late to school. Hehe. I shall be feeling happy for this, children need me in whatever reason - even me as a walking alarm clock :p

Yesterday sis and I were talking half day leave for few hours body battery recharge. We went for full body massage. Well, I heard her snoring, she heard mine too, we were somehow too tired...

Grab a quick late lunch then we went to visit my grandma in the hospital. 80 years old grandma got stroke. Went to the hospital and comfort her. Been having a healthy body, somehow for this round, grandma couldn't accept she can't walk and move easily. Convinced her to discharge and rest comfortably at home. Again, reminded myself, take good care of body health.

This morning I told children, come wake up, today is Friday, you can rest well at home tomorrow. Yes, can't wait for weekend and holidays. I need time for my messy room and upcoming planned events.



My colleague checked this from Microsoft.. Well, I look like age 26. Hmm not so happy with this, let's try to work out something, then test it again haha in another few years time ;p

Till then, happy Friday!

No comments: