Friday, May 15, 2015

Who holds tomorrow

As any ordinary school day, I send children to the school and lecturing in the car. I shared with them how important it is to have your self discipline to manage your own daily life. How the earth having the orbital revolution, how the traffic lights functioning in right order, the steps we want to fry a fish.. All are need to be in own sequence so we won't mess our lives upside down. 'How shall you focus on your university assignment while you need to figure out how to live your day without people helping?'


8:41am Blog typing paused..when I listening to this..



Without staging and make up, the vocal touched my heart..

Every step is getting brighter
As the golden stairs I climb;
Every burden's getting lighter,
Every cloud is silver-lined.
There the sun is always shining,
There no tear will dim the eye;
At the ending of the rainbow
Where the mountains touch the sky.


Played the cd which I got from the church, a sermon on parents day service few years ago with titled - who holds tomorrow'. It started with a mother and a 8 years old daughter sharing their testimony on God's miracle. I started tearing when the mum started her sharing..

At the daughter age of 4, she got this rare sickness, Severe aplastic anemia (SAA). Severe aplastic anemia (SAA) is a disease in which the bone marrow does not make enough blood cells for the body. Aplastic anemia is rare and occurs more frequently in eastern Asia countries. The story told about how the battle the difficult situation which, from white blood count of 4, which normal children got 100+ till she got 300+ white blood cells to fight for the body. How the family crying and singing with Christmas carol in the Christmas Eve, when everyone thought that would be the last Christmas to the girl. How the church fasting and praying for the girl when doctor decided to stop all medication to avoid more worse side effect... One day after so many months, the girl's marrow started to function, then fully cured which, the doctor admitted the God's miracle.

I was non stop tearing while listening to the testimony. As a mother, we know how the mother felt when it seemed no way to help and save the beloved daughter. How the joyous when the daughter has been healed by their faith by turning their eyes to the almighty. How happy it is when they started counting the birthday the can celebrate with the daughter in her new given life. The tears of happiness and appreciation.

The climax of my sentimental and dramatic sobbing session was, when the sharing session with the girl singing this..

我不知明天的道路,每一天只为主活,
我不借明天的太阳,因明天或许阴暗,
我不要为将来忧虑,因为我信主的应许,
我今天要与主同行,因他知前面如何。

我不知明天的道路,或遭遇生活苦楚,
但那位养活麻雀者,他必然也看顾我,
他是我旅途的良伴,或经过水火之灾,
但救主必与我同在,他宝血把我遮盖。

有许多未来的事情,我现在不能识透,
但我知谁掌管明天,我也知谁牵我手。


I don't know about tomorrow;
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what lies ahead.

I don't know about tomorrow;
It may bring me poverty.
But the one who feeds the sparrow,
Is the one who stands by me.
And the path that is my portion
May be through the flame or flood;
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood.

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.


How we take thing for granted? How we not treasure the moments when we are bonding with children and the blessing to have them? How we think of our own wants and needs and neglect children love demands from us? Hmm something to ponder.. When our children are staying healthy with us, we shall spend time with them. This is not sacrifices, as we get the love and fullness from our lovely angels in return.


No comments: