Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lovely month

Come to the month of May, we see flowers, cakes, family photos on Mother's Day. Schools having art works and celebration for parents-children bonding activities. Parenting talks everywhere.


However, we hope that we love and care our parents are not only on these special days. Reminded myself on this too. Heard that my colleague's dad passed away this morning, heard that my another colleague's mother passed away after few months of cancer battling.. We don't know when would be our time to lose our parents, to love our parents has to be now.



How was my 2015 Mother's Day celebration? This year I got simple celebration with heart fully filled with love and blessing :)



Short trip to subway pyramid with mum on Sunday morning for nice food marathon ^^ then went back hometown for seafood yum yum :D


Sunday night we got eldest brother and sis in law came to our house for satay + ketupat + opera almond coffee chocolate cake cutting + happy chit chatting :)

For my own family, I got sushi for dinner. Saw children happily eating sushi, I felt blessed for having laogong and children together. Heart filled with love. Tummy filled with delicious sushi. Body filled with fat! :p

Told laogong what I really wanted for Mother's Day gift was - baked Japanese sweet potatoes! Feel to eat sweet potatoes for weeks @_@

We see Mother's Day presents, lovely handmade cards from children to mothers. What I got from my children? To them, most of the special days are ordinary days >< sometime I feel my children a bit cold hearted @_@
Anyway, they have given me the precious gift for this special day.


Bbb joined the choir team for praise and worship on the parents day worship @church. They wake up early to get themselves prepared and I enjoyed seeing them do the last rehearsal before the service time.


Seeing Angels getting taller. Seeing children are more behaved on the stage. Seeing them serving God with their voices and singing. Seeing them committed to the weekly choir practises and Sunday school bible learning. What a blessing bliss I got as a mum of these 3 angels :)



My grandma just got stroke. For the 1st time it is near to me for having family member who need extra care for daily living life. This has in fact touched and disturbed my heart. I know there would time my parents and parents in law need our full standby care one day. Apart from preparing myself for the day, am also keep reminding myself to love family members by showing care to them..before we lose them one day.






Happiness is family bonding hours with no hesitation.



No comments: