Friday, May 22, 2015

2205 Friday

Good morning Friday!

Can't wait for this weekend. Feel to be with children day and night, want to try new recipe with air fryer. Bought a easy step by step recipe book for cooking dishes with air fryer, I asked my children to pick up 1 recipe each, I will buy all ingredients then they learn to cook. Hoping one day, each of them can master few dishes, so children can prepare meals at home when I am away.



Dinner cooked by the men in my house. Am still missing this meal, how a warm homecook meal to fill up an empty stomach after a tiring trip back home from work. When I was stuck in the traffic jam, the boy called me up..

Boy: mummy, where are you right now?
Mummy: still stuck at xxx, not even reaching yyy
Boy: then we eat the dinner 1st
Mummy: Ya, go ahead and eat 1st, save a small portion for me is enough

Love and care from family members made me feel loved ^^ and caused me eating heavy dinner :p

But still.. After children sleeping, sis and I went out for dessert ^0^
I got myself hot black sesame soup, and sis got herself icy dessert with durian. The durian ice cream smells nice!


I like these photos :) we called up my mum and asked her a question..

Sis: mummy, would you care to being naked and be in the hot spring with sis in law?

Mummy: if you dare to have it, then me too will do it

Sis: am not hahhaha :D

So, we are still not used to do that in front of people we know. Still remember for the 1st time in the Korea public hot spring, we dare not to be in the pool just bcoz we and those aunties knowing each other.

Our 1st time being naked in the public pool was in taiwan, where sis and I took bath in the public room hmm 30 min before the operating hours which hoping not many people left in the room hahaha :D

Beginning of this year, when we were in Nagoya trip, mum, sis and I were sitting nakedly and taking bath together, the experience is nice :) but if we would want to have sis in law along.. Hahhaha the answer was no no from sis and mum. Or I guess, sis in law dont want to keke

Happy Friday!


No comments: