Wednesday, May 20, 2015

520

Just dropping by my sis blog.. And I ponder this..

"人生就是这样,年老的走了,新生命就诞生,就这样循环循环的,你能控制不生育,但你能阻止死亡吗?"
"...You can have birth control, but can you stop the death?"


Yes we can't stop our death. Once it is the time, then we gonna lose the last breath. However, Christian believe that - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

约翰福音 3:16
神爱世人,甚至将他的独生子赐给他们,叫一切信他的,不至灭亡,反得永生。




Eternal life - our lives build forever relationship with God's life. The physical body can be dead, but our spirit gonna have the everlasting life.



Today is 520. It sounded as 'I love you' in mandarin - wo ai ni. Seen many lovely couples photos in Facebook. Hmm when was the last time I took sweet sweet photo with laogong har? Well, let's practise this.. A woman shall love herself 1st so her children and husband will love her more (konon la) keke..



Ya, love myself efforts..

Action 1 - bought 3 books today. Book price increased..

Action 2 - bought myself coconut shake after my heavy lunch meal of teppanyaki chicken + rice and 7 colour beans soup :D

Action 3 - applied leave for my upcoming travel trip

Action 4 - got myself involved in charity booth at the church


Charity drive to gather cash for the orphanage houses


Blissful to have the 'me' time to handmade some stuff I like to. Been thinking to do Christian handmade stuff for selling and sharing, recent years I got chances to do so :) sharing God's love to others


Young gals like these key chains


Baby girls like the colourful wooden beads necklace and bracelet ^^

Continue to be a good girl and to love and be loved :* happy 520!

No comments: