Tuesday, January 01, 2013

happy 2013!


Morning has broken, 
like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, 
like the first bird
Praise for the singing, 
praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the Word.

Sweet the rain's new fall, 
sunlit from heaven
Like the first dewfall, 
on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.

Mine is the sunlight, 
mine is the morning
Born of the one light, 
Eden saw play
Praise with elation, 
praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day.



good morning 01012013 :D 4 of my beloved are sleeping all in a room :) it was 7am in the morning, when the day was still dark. this pic has been edited ^^



2013 has been my life transformation target year. I supposed to stop working by now, but am in the train to the office to work @_@ ya on the 1st day of a brand new year. why not stop working? when time goes by, I found children have their own time schedule, their interest, their like and dislike.. then I have my own aspiration, my own circle of network, my social and financial need. so, for now, I still choose to work happily :D



finally we can stay together. this is in my prayer every day and night. today, everything has been set and we are going to stay permanently in our own house! no more long distance parents-children relationship, no more 1 boy there, 2 girls here. no more staying banting and miss my love ones at klang. hmmm.. well, I still not used to my laogong snoring, but I feel warm and secured when there is a man sleeping beside me when I wake up in the midnight :) I give thank to all these :)

what's my 2013 resolution?


nope.. not going to make any lose weight program wish list. been dropping them to my resolution few years ago ^0^ coz every year macam tak jadi only :p however, I been trying to eat healthier, live healthier, except frequent exercising :(.. for year 2013, I continue to make sure my blood test report is at good stage. 1st checkup needed is, get my left breast a ultra sound check, been not feeling comfortable lately.. sis said 'how har, later got breast cancer' laogong said 'if you don't get it treated, then it gone somemore worse'.



to me, the negative Pap smear result for the past few years have made me practise one thing in my day after that - live days to the fullest. love everything, love everyone. forgive people and myself for unhappy downtime :) I did joke about this 'laogong, how har, now with 2 breasts you also touching laptop more than me, if one got cut, then you lagi don't see me lo' :p well, if you want to know the end of the conversation 'go and see doctor la!' :p

I been thinking 4 would be the nice number for my number of children. but laogong saying no! as he wants quality instead of quantity. the increment of commitment and expenses burden us too. many dreams and wish list have to delay coz of children too.


anyhow, when I got these 2012 babies, my digo and my sis' s 1st boy and 1st gal, my thinking changed. now I can do many things I like coz bbb have grown up. if I would like to have another bb at this stage, then everything need to start all over again, and unfair to my older children too.



I know bigger siblings can take care younger baby, but cukup la, I want to travel around the world with my bbb ^0^ so no more to have another bb in my new year secret plan :p

so what are my 'official' 2013 resolution? official means I have published this in my department board :p



1st - daily homecook breakfast for my family. this is not an easy commitment, as children need to reach school by 7.10am, I have a super slow motion angelina, I have a must sleep enough then only wake up evangeline, I have a boy who cry if he is sleepy.. anyhow, I try my best to wake up earlier to get the breakfast done and possibly, lunch box for everyone. Yo! gambatte neh!



2nd - complete my 1year Taiwan online handmade course with flying colours ^0^ above pic grabbed from the classroom, in one year, I want to come up at least 12 handmade bags like the above. I am now doing no.1 :) to support this resolution, I have bought myself a Christmas gift - my 2nd sewing machine! well, don't ask me how many projects I have done, I know, 2 sewing machines for a new beginner like me is too many :D



well, since I have moved out from my mama's house, I will go back frequent to visit my papa and mama and find chance to have gathering with my gogo and digo :)



love my family much! I hope this year we can do something special for my papa and mama 40th anniversary celebration. looking at my husband and wife relationship with laogong, sometime we quarrel on children education, we talk louder because of household stuff.. so to reach 40 years like my papa and mama, the journey is not been easy and smooth. the sweetness comes after many bitter.

will continue to be a good wife to my laogong :) most important relationships in life - God and us, husband and wife, parents and children ^^ I shared this with laogong, laogong asked 'why suddenly u tell me this?' my 'perfect' answer is 'so you must love me more la!' :D



well, year of snake! a very challenging year for me to go bookstore and see all those cny stuff in this year. anyhow, I am looking forward for this year, all the happy moment and transformation challenges. best wishes to all of you and happy new year!

God bless 2013^^



love, sweetiemich
pen-off at KL Sentral TCRS

*heading to the office :)

No comments: