Wednesday, January 09, 2013

09012013

yo!


above pic icons are my lately look :~ exhausted. adapting myself to the hectic morning and tiring night. busy at work busy at home.



yesterday we got a Christmas and new year party. above is my gift exchange preparation ^^


everyone got a nice paper clip. I like it. lots of design.


we have colourful marshmallow


cakes and fruits


rambutan and guava that we bought from chow kit road..


these are all the side dishes.. the main course is chicken chop + pasta + mushroom soup + garlic bread + wedges.. my homemade jelly too!



this sweet gal for my gift ^^ she is the event planner for this party! btw, my tummy looks bloated big!



I got gift from this long hair guy too~


opening speech by the host. see me at the back?



look like ah soh pose huh @_@



these makcik makan at the corner.. so mesra and relaxing~ I ate quite a lot too :p at my own workstation :p



ehehe group pic of gorgeous ladies ^0^

yesterday, I have changed from a lady boss to a man boss. last time I like to work with man boss, coz men are more easy going and normally they turn big issues to no issue. lately, maybe my previous lady boss and ex lady boss are quite ok, so now I am ok to work under gal supervision. now change it again. hope everything gonna be alright.



my handmade stuff :D

No comments: