Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday!

good morning! ^0^ can't wait for the weekend. I want to sleep, I want to sew! day by day pass so pass, seems like once I open my eyes, I go in the bathroom then do ironing, then rushing to the school and the office... then meeting and meeting.. then standing in the train, reach home, 'any homework?' 'how's school?' 'pray and sleep' doing housework in my office wear, take bath then close my eyes.. then another day comes with the same routine @_@



morning 7am in the car..


photo being edited, or else you cant see their faces :p



normally bbb are sitting at the back at their appointed seat. now i get Eva to sit in front, coz we are always late to the school! so when we reach the office, it is either the auto-gate is closing.. or is about to close :~ so bbb need to get down the car fast with their super heavy bags! Eva always get down late, then she kelam kabut wanna to cry.. so, let her sit in front, at least I can help her to pull her bag.



not easy to take care 3 schooling children at bbb age. they are not tall enough to switch on the water heater for showering. so I need to run up to the room to switch on the heater, then run down to the kitchen again.. now I have a basket to put their panties and handkerchief, a place to keep their towel, and a drawer for their socks. at least, you won't hear this 'mummy, I don't wear panty..' 'mummy, I can't find clean socks!' or standing nakedly outside the bathroom and sneezing @_@



way to go till they can get themselves get ready to the school without my help. my colleague told me, sometime he not even know his children have gone out to the school. of course, he got a maid helper at home, and the children are in secondary school. i envy the scene. although I enjoy what I am doing now :p



today I have a seat in the train, so now I am blogging with easy mood. yesterday, I was standing for an hour with mid-high heel. standing at the doorstop coz the coach was packed! once reach te station, I felt so tired. but still, I climbed up the 45 staircases and got myself out from the station and walked for 10min to my office. once reached my workstation, my backpain, my legs sore... @_@ before starting work, already got heavy workout.

sis asked me, have you adapted to the days in bkt31? ya, I am ok at the home, the route to the school and the office, the hectic routine.. but one thing is, I am lacking on rest time, my body is tired.. but then, so far, my weight is still maintain :~ no bonus I got from the tiring routine. Ai seh...



happy Friday!

No comments: